Thursday, May 3, 2012

PALETTE & PAINT: Out comes the bright colours!







I scrapped my palette clean today (the bonus of having a glass palette) and mixed up some bright colours for Shae's hat.  It's been a while since I've used such intense colours.These just sing and vibrate next to her skin tones. All my colour mixing exercises have sure come in handy for this painting! Thanks John Howard Sanden.

Linking with Palette & Paint and sharing my portrait with 29 Faces.

Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

2 comments:

  1. Definitely, practice makes perfect- Shae is gorgeous; I love those skin tones with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I love the light, and those happy vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete